Hi, I am Tom Peetoom and I am a professional trader since 1998. I have been also working as the asset manager, technical analyst and recently I am self-employed and as such I am trading stocks autonomously.
During my professional career, I have been creating many trading systems. I discovered that generally, we can divide them into two categories. The first one is the systems that follow the trend, and the second the systems that work against the trend.
In the systems contra trend, it is possible to open long transactions when the price is moving down or short positions during the uptrend. This results in a high percentage of successful transactions. It can be as high as 90 percent. On the other hand, it is often the case that the losing trades are much bigger than winning ones.
In this article, I would like to concentrate on the systems with a little lower percentage of profitable transactions but where the winning trades are more significant than the losing ones.
One trading system for all market types: The All Markets Trading System
This trading system is working in all market types and is really easy to use. It is based on two indicators. When they are blue, they give information that there is an uptrend. When the indicators are red, we know there is the downtrend.
We get the signal that both indicators are in the identical trend when the arrows appear. The red arrow shows us the downtrend. There is the uptrend when the arrow points up.
The system indicators are prepared for the Meta Trader 4 platform. This means that they can be used on the Meta Trader platform available to Olymp Trade traders. They cannot be used directly in the Olymp Trade web application, because it does not have the possibility to add external indicators. An intermediate solution may be to trade on the web platform using signals from Meta Trader.
Let’s analyse the example for bitcoin on the 4-hour time frame chart. Note that the possible trades that appear on the left are pretty small. You cannot expect high profits here. But the losses, if happen, will be small as well.
We get a signal to go long about 10600. The uptrend continues to the 16400. There is no leverage applied and we still get around 60 percent payout from one transaction. It lasted a bit over a month so quite a short time for 60 percent profit.
Another signal to open a long position occurred at 19000. And it took us to the 28130.
How to trade with The All Markets Trading System?
One way to trade with this system is to wait for the arrows to appear. When you spot a blue arrow, you open a long trade. When you see a red arrow, you open a sell position.
Another way to trade is designed for fast traders and my name for this special tool is the fast trading tool. You see an arrow, it is blue so you hit the buy button. Then, the order will be automatically processed with a stop loss and take profit set.
This tool sets the take profit at a level twice as big as the stop loss. This ensures that the average winning trade will be twice as big as the average losing transaction. What it further means is that with one-third of your positions completed successfully, you break even and can start to make a profit after that.
Thus you can either follow the arrows or choose to trade with the fast trading tool. It only requires you to press the right button and wait for the price to reach the preset stop loss or take profit levels.
Is it really for all types of markets?
I am going to prove the system works for different types of markets. Let me change the chart from bitcoin to the EURUSD 1-hour time frame chart. You can observe a few minor losing trades. But then we get a buy signal at 1.2198. And the upward continues until 1.2294. Quite a nice trade.
Let’s switch to the German stock market, DAX CFD. See the picture below. Some sideways price action where neither the profits nor losses were big. Next, we get a signal to sell at 1.3770. The trend reversal occurred at 1.3717. 53 points on the 1-minute chart!
Pros and Cons 📊
- Ease of Use: The All Markets Trading System is designed for traders of all levels, thanks to its intuitive interface.
- Flexibility: This system is versatile and can adapt to various market types and timeframes.
- Fast Trading Tool: It comes with a tool for quick execution of trades, setting pre-determined SL and TP levels.
- No System is Perfect: Like any system, it cannot guarantee 100% successful trades. There can be trades that result in losses.
- Reliance on Trend: The effectiveness of the system largely depends on correct trend identification.
|Use in Different Markets||The system is versatile, applicable to a variety of markets, from stocks to forex and even cryptocurrencies.|
|Trend-Based Signals||The system generates signals based on trend alignment, offering potential for consistent trading opportunities.|
The All Markets Trading System I am presenting to you today is a trend following system which means you place the order according to the current trend direction. This system consists of two indicators which produce signals to open a trading position when both go in the same direction.
When the arrow pointing upwards appear, you go long. When the arrows are aiming downwards, you should open a short trade.
You have a possibility to automate your trading with the fast trading tool. You just hit the right button and the order will be shoot in fast. The levels of stop loss and take profit will be also adjusted automatically. Though, you can correct them manually if this is your wish. Moreover, you can always end your trade manually but you ought to analyse the market carefully before you decide to do that.
I wanted to show you some examples of different market types to prove that the system works in all of them. Anyway, there is an Olymp Trade demo account where you can try the system for yourself in a risk-free environment.
The all markets trading system has not been released to the public yet. The visitors of olymptradewiki.com are the first who are able to use it for an early bird price. Still in won’t be cheap. But who would sell a system that truly works for a few dollars right? This is only for people who take their trading career seriously. For more information and the early bird price. Visit -> https://allmarketstrading.com/
- Q: Can the All Markets Trading System be used in any market?
- A: Yes, it’s versatile and can be used across different market types, including stocks, forex, and cryptocurrencies.
- Q: How does the system determine when to open a trade?
- A: The system generates signals to open trades when both of its indicators align with the same trend.
- Q: Is there a way to automate trades with this system?
- A: Yes, the system comes with a ‘fast trading tool’ for automatic trade execution and setting pre-determined SL and TP levels.
- Q: Is the system foolproof? Will all trades be successful?
- A: No system can guarantee 100% successful trades. It’s crucial to do your own research and analysis before initiating any trades.
- Q: How much experience do I need to use this system effectively?
- A: The system is designed to be intuitive and user-friendly. However, a basic understanding of trading principles and market trends will definitely enhance its usage.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?