Settings for the Olymp Trade platform
There is always the option to customize some settings of the trading platform you are using so it suits best your needs. To access the settings section you press the settings icon in the bottom, on the left side of the interface.
You have the possibility to modify the following features:
- Language of the platform.
- The sound. You can turn on or off the sound on the platform.
- Colour theme. You get two options here. It can be either dark or light. Whatever is more transparent for you.
- 1-click trade. If this window is marked, the position you decided to open will be entered without further confirmation.
- 1-click closing. Analogically, you can close and sell trades with just one click.
- Pending trades. If you are interested in ordering pending trades it would be a good idea to display this option on the chart.
- Multiplies. This function is applied when you choose forex trading. If the box is checked you will see the multiplier editor on the chart.
- Take profit and stop loss. Again, this will display corresponding editors on the panel of the platform while trading forex.
Apart from the main settings you have a few chart settings to modify. Generally, you get to choose if you wish some features to be displayed on the platform interface or not.
- Strike prices. If you select this field strike price will be displayed on the chart.
- Indicators. If this box is unchecked you will not see the indicators feature icon on the chart.
- Chart types. Similarly, you may choose if you want the chart types icon to be displayed.
Changing settings option is available to make your life as a trader easier. All depends on your preferences, what kind of trader you are, what strategies you choose and so on. If, for instance, you trade price action, you can adjust the chart to your needs by removing all unnecessary icons so the chart is clear and transparent.
Do not be afraid to play a little with settings. Try this and that so you will eventually know, what works best for you.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Download this article as PDF. (English)Enter your Email Address